August 15, 2007
There certainly is no shortage of high-end kitchen appliances in the current market but the new TurboChef 30″ Double Wall Speedcook Oven is truly unique. The new TurboChef Oven uses “airspeed” technology usually found only in commercial restaurants to cook foods incredibly fast. The TurboChef oven claims to be able to cook a frozen pizza in less than two minutes or even a full thanksgiving turkey on only 42 minutes. The TurboChef Oven not only cooks fast features a color LCD, dual ovens, and a very contemporary design. The TurboChef 30″ Double Wall Speedcook Oven could be a very promising product that will certainly help out with faster cooking times and will retail for around $7900
The TurboChef 30″ Double Wall Speedcook Oven uses our patented Airspeed Technology to cook food up to 15 times faster than conventional cooking methods. Maintaining superior quality, TurboChef ovens cook food evenly and thoroughly, retaining more moisture and locking in flavor.
Top Speedcook Cavity
1. Airspeed Technology circulates currents of heated air from the top and bottom of the oven cavity to brown, sear and caramelize food. Precision microwave assists when helpful in the cooking process.
2. The high-speed air passes through a stirring mechanism, concealed in the top of the cavity, to ensure even cooking.
3. Air reheats as it passes through a heating element.
4. Dual blowers recirculate air back into the cook cavity. This cycle repeats until the product is finished cooking.
Bottom Convection Cook Cavity
1. The top and bottom heater elements heat the cook cavity. The bottom heater element is located beneath the cook cavity and heats the entire floor rather than just the areas near the element. This design ensures an even distribution of heat throughout the oven. The top heater element is exposed to optimize broiling.
2. If desired, a convection fan moderately accelerates the cook time by continuously circulating the hot air.